Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Free E-book!

     Heads-up, health conscious friends!  I just found a free e-book that you may be interested in.  I included a link at the end of this post for you to take advantage of the great offer.  Now, I have not read the book, but it sounds interesting and may have some good advice. It sounds like it is based on old home remedies that the author's grandmother used to use.  There is wisdom in the old time remedies!!  Just remember to take everything you read with a grain of salt (pink salt, of course!) and rely on your instincts and past knowledge of health information. If something sounds legitimate, you may want to research it further online before adding it to your healthy medicine cabinet.  Happy reading!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0095HJ5I2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0095HJ5I2&linkCode=as2&tag=ereagirl-20

No comments:

Post a Comment